Max-Atlas relies on a Lean Manufacturing vision to improve its processes and expect all his collaborators to work within this philosophy to maintain its leadership in manufacturing Intermodal chassis trailers.
You want to enhance your profile and work in a fast-paced environment? Max-Atlas is always looking for experienced collaborators for its teams.
Join us in a dynamic team and evolve in a stimulating professional atmosphere as a Preventionist. Under the responsibility of the maintenance supervisor, you will be a key player in maintaining a safe and healthy work environment. Your role will involve working closely with managers to ensure compliance and optimization of health and safety procedures at work.
Tasks and responsibilities
As a Safety Specialist, your role will be central to ensuring a safe work environment. Below, discover an overview of your main responsibilities:
- Conduct detailed evaluations of health and safety risks in the workplace, identifying appropriate preventive measures;
- Design and implement a prevention plan and a prevention program aimed at minimizing occupational risks;
- Ensure company compliance with occupational safety standards and current regulations;
- Plan and provide necessary occupational health and safety training to employees;
- Coordinate and be responsible for the health and safety committee;
- Conduct audits, risk analyses, accident investigations, and propose corrective measures;
- Create reports analyzing statistics related to the company’s occupational health and safety performance;
- Identify key performance indicators and results to achieve;
- Support our managers in creating a world-class workplace health and safety environment;
- Identify, classify, and prioritize actions to quickly achieve results;
- Work as a team with all stakeholders to improve occupational health and safety at Max-Atlas International: CNESST, public health authorities, fire department, the city of St-Jean-sur-Richelieu, suppliers, and others.
- Having 2 to 5 years of relevant experience in an industrial environment
- Excellent communication skills in French (intermediate in English);
- Good sense of organization and analysis;
- Very good mastery of the Microsoft Office environment;
- Autonomous and team spirit.
- Holding a DEC or certificate in occupational health and safety or currently in the process of obtaining one.
Job location: Max-Atlas factory in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu
If you are interested in this position and would like to take on this challenge :