Max-Atlas relies on a Lean Manufacturing vision to improve its processes and expect all his collaborators to work within this philosophy to maintain its leadership in manufacturing Intermodal chassis trailers.
You want to enhance your profile and work in a fast pace environment? Max-Atlas is always looking for experienced collaborators for its teams. To apply for the job below,
Location: Max-Atlas Plant in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu
We are looking for mechanical fitters to maintain and develop the sustained growth of Max-Atlas. These Full-time permanent positions, are a great opportunity to be part of a dynamic team.
Your role and responsibilities
- Mechanical assembly for manufacturing container chassis
- Understanding of electrical and pneumatic diagrams
- Good understanding of technical drawings
- Capable of making electrical assembly
- Perform pneumatic assembly
- Knowledge of hydraulic system (an asset)
- Able to self-inspect and make corrections
- Knowledge of brake systems
- Able to work independently
- DEP in a related field
- Knowledge of the manufacturing environment in metallurgy (an asset)
- Ability to follow directions, work in a team, analyze situations to solve problems
- Ability to evolve in different environments and learn other processes
If you want to take up this challenge, send us your CV!