Welder (5 positions)
Max-Atlas relies on a Lean Manufacturing vision to improve its processes and expect all his collaborators to work within this philosophy to maintain its leadership in manufacturing Intermodal chassis trailers.
You want to enhance your profile and work in a fast pace environment? Max-Atlas is always looking for experienced collaborators for its teams. To apply for the job below,
Location: Max-Atlas Plant in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu
Salary: Range between $17.78 to $22.01 (depending on the experience)
We are looking for at least 5 welders to maintain and develop the strong growth of Max-Atlas. Full time permanent positions, it’s a great opportunity to be part of a dynamic team.
- 14 days of statutory holidays
- Days off during Christmas holidays
- Two weeks of leave during the summer
- Premiums on salary for evening work and offset shifts (when required)
- Group Insurance
- Supply of clothing/boots and safety glasses
Your role and responsibilities
- Perform MIG Welding on parts according to engineering specifications and drawings
- Understand plans and designs of the different models to produce
- Prepare welding with dedicated electrical and/or pneumatic tools.
- Make quality controls on all its welds
- Have a basic experience in production welding
- Master MIG welding
- Capacity to understand measuring instruments such as vernier, caliper and measuring tape
- Have the physical ability to move heavy parts
- Ability to evolve in different environments and learn other processes
If you want to take up this challenge, send us your CV!