Industrial Painter (2 positions)
Max-Atlas relies on a Lean Manufacturing vision to improve its processes and expect all his collaborators to work within this philosophy to maintain its leadership in manufacturing Intermodal chassis trailers.
You want to enhance your profile and work in a fast pace environment? Max-Atlas is always looking for experienced collaborators for its teams. To apply for the job below,
Location: Max-Atlas Plant in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu
We are looking for industrial painters (2 positions) to maintain and develop the sustained growth of Max-Atlas. These Full-time permanent positions, are a great opportunity to be part of a dynamic team.
- 14 days of statutory holidays
- Days off during Christmas holidays
- Two weeks of leave during the summer
- Premiums on salary for evening work and offset shifts (when required)
- Group Insurance
- Supply of clothing/boots and safety glasses
Your role and responsibilities
- Install trailers and parts in the paint room
- Prepare surfaces (cleaning and masking) before applying primer and paint
- Mix paint according to recommended recipes
- Use the Airless Air Assisted system
- Perform quality control and application consistency to ensure the right finish according to the order
- Maintain the equipment ready to work and keep the workspace clean
- DEP in automobile bodywork or an equivalence of 2-year experience minimum in industrial painting
- Knowledge of the manufacturing environment in metallurgy (an asset)
- Knowledge of the tools needed for painting
- Ability to follow directions, work in a team, analyze situations to solve problems
- Ability to evolve in different environments and learn other processes
If you want to take up this challenge, send us your CV!