Max-Atlas relies on a Lean Manufacturing vision to improve its processes and expect all his collaborators to work within this philosophy to maintain its leadership in manufacturing Intermodal chassis trailers.
You want to enhance your profile and work in a fast-paced environment? Max-Atlas is always looking for experienced collaborators for its teams.
Join a dynamic team and work in a stimulating work environment as an Accounting Technician specialized in processing supplier invoices. Under the direct supervision of the Finance Director, you will be the essential driver of the accounting process, contributing significantly to the efficient management of the company’s finances.
Tasks and responsibilities
As an Accounting Technician, you will be responsible for a variety of tasks crucial to the smooth running of the financial department. Here is an overview of your main responsibilities:
- Processing supplier invoices;
- Supporting in receiving stocks;
- Entering daily accounting operations;
- Coding, validating, and entering invoices;
- Checking entries and making end-of-month entries;
- Filing accounting and tax documents;
- Invoice/payment filing;
- Managing payable emails;
- Checking account statements;
- Assisting in year-end preparation;
- Welcoming visitors;
- Answering calls and transferring them;
- Any other tasks related to the job of an accounting technician.
- To have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in the field
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite.
- DVS or ACS in accounting
Job location: Max-Atlas factory in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu
If you are interested in this position and would like to take on this challenge :